FREE Art Journaling Workshop!
YOU CAN feel light, loose and playful with ART supplies and a journal and I can show you how!
Are YOU Longing for Creative FREEdom?
Are you ready to transform your love/hate relationship with creativity, so that you can create whatever you want without worrying about what other people think?
Are you feeling tight, restricted or intimidated by the idea of art materials and self expression? (I know this feeling and it sucks right?)
If so this FREE ART journaling workshop is for YOU.
p.s. Visual journaling has been proven to enliven and inspire your life whether you're a beginner or a pro!
In this art journaling PLAYshop/workshop
You'll learn how to loosen up your creative muscles, let go, get messy and express yourself authentically.
(so that you can create what you want, when you want and have a good time doing it!)
Most of all you'll remember the
JOY of P L A Y I N G!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Creative Beliefs and Self Sabotage
Visual Journaling as a Portal to Freedom
The Creative Journey
Tammy Hudgeon is a thriving self taught artist, author, teacher and wild spirit.
She's been creating and selling her art nationally and internationally for over 20 years.
- Tammy exhibits her art in galleries across Canada and U.S.A. She's had many notable solo and group exhibitions.
- Tammy is a published author with her book "Tender Brave Spirit " where she openly shares the ups and downs of her unexpected creative journey.
- Tammy has won a multitude of art awards, including 2 x B.C. Glass Art Association best in show.
- Her story and her art have been featured in regional and national magazines and newspapers, and she's been a guest on the national radio show CBC's North x Northwest 2 times.
- She's been a featured guest on various podcasts including the cult classics "Room in the Trees" and "Staight Outta Gabriola".
- She's been cited by her local (and highly artistic) community for her outstanding contributions to the art scene.
- She's actively engaged in her own dynamic and thriving creative practice on a daily basis.
- She lives and creates on a magical forested island where she loves to drink tea all day long and is always found creating something colourful!
- She LOVES to inspire people to make creativity a BIG part of their lives too.